“Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.”Deuteronomy 6:5 HCSB
“Above all, fear the Lord and worship Him faithfully with all your heart; consider the great things He has done for you.”1 Samuel 12:24 HCSB
“If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.”Romans 14:8 HCSB
“All In” means:
• Staying close to the Lord through prayer and Bible study.
• Not holding back compassion and love.
• Following through with what we say we’ll do.
• Being passionate about what we believe in.
• Being present with full attention toward what and who is in front of us.
• Committing to the cause.
• Making it work even when it’s difficult.
• Inviting others in and encouraging them in their walk with the Lord.
What other ways can you think of to define All In? Each moment of every day we can choose to be more like Christ and more of the unique person we were created to be. We can share our faith with others and help them to see God’s grace in their own lives. We will learn and grow as we go on this journey.
PRAYER: Dear Lord,
As David says in Psalm 16:2, “I said to Yahweh, ‘You are my Lord; I have nothing good besides You.'” In Psalm 145:1, he continues, “I exalt You, my God, O King, and praise Your name forever and ever.” Please help us to live our lives All In for You. Help us grow closer to You daily and find ways to share what You have given us with others.
In Christ’s name, Amen.
Journal: In what ways are you All In for the Lord? Where can you continue to move closer to Him?